Going to all the festivities this season was delightful...it spread it's Christmas cheer. It solidified that it indeed was Christmas!
Carter sang with all the fourth graders at a care center. I was able to follow the buses and be in the audience. They did an awesome job at singing out and projecting the words! The elderly sure appreciated it. Then they gave away their bulb plants that they had been growing for the last few weeks. He is here with his classmates McKenzie and Annie.
Emery with Jace
Ella had fun tagging along and wanted to dress like her sister. It was fun to have 2 Mrs. Claus'!
Ella had her mini dance recital at her dance class. Miss Natalie is her teacher whom she just adores!
She was very shy at first but didn't take long to warm up!
This isn't the best picture but it's all we got...Carter sang in the school choir. They sang 4 numbers with talent show solos and groups inbetween. Carter attends choir with me every Friday after school since I am the pianist. Annette is the director and she does a great job with all those kids. It was fun to hear them sing out!

2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Christmas Concerts are so much fun! I love how you dressed your girls up so cute. Ella is adorable in her dance constume. Looks like she is enjoying it!
That is so fun you had so many concerts to go to. I love all the festivities before Christmas - they do make it feel like Christmas. I absolutely love that pic of Emery and Ella together - what cuties.
Post a Comment