Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Christmas Happenings...fun fun!

Saturday morning was our ward Christmas party. A yummy breakfast was served..the whole works..pancakes, bacon, eggs, etc. Then the primary children sang a few songs and Santa came. Evey didn't seem to mind him...though I don't think she had time to look at him. Curtis just quickly plopped her on his lap as I was about to take the picture.

Evey was stuffin' the muffin!

You know me..I had to take pictures!



Evey got this adorable Christmas outfit for her birthday so ofcourse I had to make a bow and take pictures. She is standing on her own so well these days and is taking more steps!
She kept putting her beloved blankie over her head and laughing.
Saturday evening was Emery's Christmas Showcase. She was in the "Heavenly Choirs" number. It was so beautiful. She stayed true to her middle name; Grace. She really did dance with such grace(ofcourse a biased opinion!) We loved watching her perform. There were 2 shows in order to accomodate all the viewers. This was not enough performances for Emmy!

Emery has been so excited to dance with Elle this year!

Her instructor, Katrina.Cousin Lindsey was so good to come. She saved the day with the hair and make-up supplies. (I can't believe I forgot those neccessities!) She also spoiled Emmy with a bouquet of flowers. Lindsey, you are so great with our children! THANKS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read all of the posts since Thanksgiving. You are one busy person! I love the matching outfits, I need to take a bow making class from you, I make them, but they are just okay. Next time you go to the store to get ribbon, call ma and I'll go out with you so I can get some pointers. I should have put your name down for bow making classes for enrichment night! Anyway, I love to read your blog!

Nate and Erin Russell said...

lindsey never brought me flowers... thats ok cuz emmy is WAY cuter than i am! i love your kids! miss you guys!

Sheers said...

Oh my gosh - how cute is Evey's bow...good job Mel! I love that you're into it too. :) They all look darling in their Christmas outfits.

Emmy looks so cute in her dance outfit. She looks like a little angel. What a cute little dancer.
Love ya!

Josie said...

so cute. Love the pictures of the dance recital. I can't wait for Madi to take dance. Girls are so sweet. Cute matching outfits too.