This year for the Christmas attire I wanted to go for something a little different. I found some cute sweater dresses on sale. So ofcourse I had to buy all 3 matching and have the shoes and bows to go with. Carter and Caden wore their traditional suits. It would have been nice to have matching ties to the girls. That is something I want to learn to sew...can't be that hard. Anyways, they are all such great sports at letting me play dress-up and then taking the pictures.
Evey was busy marching. I think she liked standing on the rocks..something different...so it was a challenge to get her to look up!
6 comments:
I love the sweater dresses - so cute!! Hee hee - Eveys's smile is hilarious. She is growing up so fast. You have such adorable kids smell!! I sure love you guys.
Those dresses are sooo cute. I just laugh and love Evey's adorable smile.
Your kids look so perfect! I love the dresses. Maddie couldn't stop staring at Evey during sacrament yesterday. She kept saying cute baby!
SO CUTE!
So cute Mel! I love how you have them all coordinated all the way down to the shoes. (and you could TOTALLY make ties) Love Evey's bow - you're going to have to teach ME next time I see you....so cute!
Such cute kids! I LOVE the sweater dresses. Evey's smile is priceless.
Post a Comment