It's so much fun to treat the kids. They woke up to some yummy candy! Curtis gave me a very large bag of milk choclate truffles..yum. I am savoring each and every one of them. THANKS Curt! Evey loved her balloon. It's very entertaining to watch her pack it around the house.
PEAS, anyone?! Non-valentine related, I know...I just had to throw this in here. Today during dinner Ella was particularily enjoying the peas. I turned to find her dishing her second helping into a huge pile. She ate them all and then dished up another huge helping. I think she ate the equal amount of vegetables that my other children eat..mmm..maybe in a whole year! VERY impressive Ella! Way to make a healthy choice!
9 comments:
Mmmmmm - the breakfast looks delicious! Great new tradition! I'm so glad the Hancock gang had a great Valentine's Day. We love you guys!!
What fun!! Your kids all look super happy and spoiled, deservingly so. Ella and I would get along well...I'd rather eat peas than candy!!! They are so yummy. You're a great mom, Melanie. That's a lot of work, but so worth the fun! Glad you had a fun day!!
Again, you are the BEST Mom. Ernie's birthday is on Valentines so I made a breakfast for him, but it was no where near as cute as yours.
We decided after stake conference that we would start going to our new ward. We weren't too excited about the time change in our ward :). But, I would love to keep our friendship going so we will have to go to lunch sometime so we can catch up.
What a fun breakfast and it looks so good - what a great mom you are!! Ella good job on eating all those peas!!
Wow Mel! Impressive breakfast! You don't do anything half way do you?! Elle is so cute eating her peas!
OOPS! I meant Ella!
It is so fun to get in to it, I mean celebrating holiday's, especially when you have kids. I feel like one of the kids myself when I do. Way to go on the breakfast! My kids love peas as well!
-April
What a deelicious looking breakfast, what a thing to wake up too! I love how festive you are! Claire has got to see how Ella eats her peas - unbeleivable!
Melanie you are the best mom ever!! I need to take some lessons from you, you are always doing the cutest things for your kids you're amazing!!:)
Post a Comment