Valentine's is definitely my favorite holiday when it comes to attire. My girls are so wonderful to put up with me...I love making you look extra cute! Thanks girlie girls! Emery loved joining in on the fun. She even put in her own heart earrings all by herself..a BIG accomplishment!


My sister Chelsea taught me this cool "heart" shaped french braid. I did it the night before so we wouldn't be rushing in the morning for school.
After I braided their hair I thought it would be so cute to have valentine bows..except I didn't really have any heart accessories to make them with. I checked my button collection to find just small hearts and I didn't want to run to the store so late. So I remembered Ella's bag of conversation hearts that she had been munching on earilier and found exactly 3 left! How perfect! I just coated them with clear nail polish and they have held up really well.
Just in case you were wondering..this translates to "head OVER heels"

"You Rock"

"Too cool"
5 comments:
You are so flippin funny Melanie. I love you so much! You are still a little girl dressing up your Barbies, but I shouldn't talk huh!?
Mel, the girls look so cute!!! Love how you doll them up! LOVE the bows! You are incredibley creative!
That is so creative and so cute!! How fun to get them dressed up like that for valentines. Mel you are such a great mom!! What a great example to me.
So cute! I love how you sistas are so festive with the holidays - I should put a note in my book! Love their hair - and I noticed that Evey's has grown too!
You are having too much fun! Your girls are so cute. I love their cute outfits and their hair. Your bows are amazing! What great ideas. Your valentines breakfast looked delicious too. Thanks for the great ideas to try out next year!
Post a Comment