On Saturday Shane and Laura invited us to go on a picnic with them and Shellie and Allen. It was an overcast day but still beautiful! Carter and Caden loved zipping up and down the rocks. I, on the other hand, didn't do so well with Ella and/or Evey in my arms. Allen had to come help me. It was better though when I made it to the top! Thanks Meyers for a fun day!

Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
8 comments:
I love those pictures! So beautiful! We are going to try to go camping at Snow Canyon over Spring Break..yikes! I have to gear up for my new position!! You make it look so fun!
Look at those handsome boyz!!! Melanie, remember when we used to laugh at Carter for saying his C's like T's? Now my Mazzy does the same thing? It cracks us up every time she asks us if she looks toot!
Pretty pictures! Hiking in February - you must be in St. George! Your kids look like they are having fun, and growing up so much!
What a beautiful place!! I love all the red rock. That is so cool that you guys can go for a hike in February. We would freeze if we did that!!
I think you are a trooper for even going! Cute pics!
What a fun outing! Your kids are just the cutest! And look at little Evey inspiring great lessons with her shoe. Too funny! :)
Wow. How do you get your kids to all look so well for your pics? Looks like a fun day.
Looks like a lot of fun, I need to go take my family hiking there sometime, thanks for sharing the idea.
Post a Comment