Monday, October 18, 2010

Our cousin time!

It was the best making our rounds to our cousins' houses.  After we stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Carter's home we were lucky to visit the Sheers.  They had us for one whole week and made us feel so much at home.  Corbin was ecstatic to have Carter and Caden share his bunkbed with him!  My kids were excited to sleep under the stairs in their newly developed basement and the girls had great times playing with Berkley!  Chelsea was sick and 8 months pregnant.  You would never know it with her talented hostess skills.  She made some beautiful meals and stocked up her pantry full of snacks which we thorougly enjoyed each night!  Andrew was also great in sharing his home and wife with us and making us icecream and yummy treats.  It was a fabulous time.  THANK YOU Sheers!  We love you all and your new home!




We got lucky again to spend a few days at the Romerils!  It's always fun being in their home.  They have the best toys, dvd's, music, and games!  The kids enjoy time together doing these activites and playing on the trampoline!  Thanks Jenny and Jeff for having us!  Jenny and I love to have the girls do matching hair for special occasions.  We were getting the girls ready for the baptism this day.  I love this star looking up do.  Thank goodness to those hair blogs!  The girls got a lot of compliments!
Our girls were in barbie heaven in Chelsa and Chloe's basement!

They boys and Jenny had fun playing some table games.  I love Jeff's expression here!  Not quite sure what he's thinking!
Caden loved spending time with handsome Logan!
We are so lucky to have places to stay.  Thank you my awesome family for being the hostesses with the mostestes!

3 comments:

Woodwards said...

Inspiring hairdo's! I have got to try one of those - just 9 am church is a bit on the early side! Fun times this summer!

Lyndsi said...

Cute, cute cousins. It really is so much fun for the kids to spend time with their cousins, and of course the sisters get to have fun too! Such creative hair on the little girls! You amaze me!

Jenny said...

Yikes - I'm not sure what Jeff is doing either. That was fun playing games with them!! I always enjoy doing that. I sure love your kids.