Sunday, October 10, 2010

Summer fun!

We were still busy having fun in Calgary.  There was NEVER a shortage of things to do with cousins.  These fun pictures show it all!

A day at the park at my old elementary school - Eden, Chloe, Emery, then Claire, Ella, Kyleigh
 A bunch of spiders caught in a web - Corbin, Ethan, Caden
 The beloved Auntie Cynthia.  All of the toddlers flocked to her this summer - Evey, Jensen

A lunchtime spent at Taco Time.  We heard of the 99cent tacos advertised on the radio.  We took up at least half of the restaurant, made them run out of beef by ordering 44 tacos and had a lot of strangers eyes on us.  So funny!  Don't you all just wish you were there with us!
 A rainy day spent playing games at the church!  We love Auntie Martha's parachute!

 A day spent at an indoor playland.  Evey and Berkley were in love with the balls!


And ofcourse many days were spent at 2 wonderful lakes - Sundance and Chapparal.  You gotta love these lazy lake days where it pleases all ages!  We went here whenever the weather was good!



 What can I say?  Evey uses sand to bathe in and nourish her.  Yum!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your summers always look like so much fun...seems like we spend most of our days inside watching movies. :) Maybe we need to head to canada every summer too!

Tonya said...

Love to see more of your summer adventures! No wonder you were so good in Primary...you're clan is like a little mini primary all by itself! You have definitely earned your stripes! I LOVED the pics of Evey in the mud! What a cute thing! I miss those days. Next time I see some mud, I'm going in! :)

Lyndsi said...

What a great time! We DO wish we could have been there with you! It's a treat to see these priceless moments. Sure love that cute Evey and each one of you wonderful Hancocks.

Hasslers said...

I have enjoyed living the summer memories vicariously through your blog posts, Mel! You always make me laugh - how you described Evey's mud bath as yummy - LOL! We sure do have alot of fun together, it funny that Taco Time ran out of meat, and Ikea ran out of macaroni, we got an army of children to feed, come on now! I sure did love those little ones, especially their hugs! Can't wait to see Evey-a again! Love you guys!

Woodwards said...

Hilarious - Evey! I love those photos! :-) Ah.... summer. I wish we could go back - to the warmth and most especially daily visiting with the sistas! I miss you Melbie Toast!