Thank goodness for my sweet sister! Thanks Stink for all the help and hard work you contributed to this incredible meal! When I invited the Hasslers to come for Christmas, Cynthia and I decided to put on the Christmas Eve turkey meal that we grew up with. Appetizers, main course, birthday cake, baking tray, and punch. We worked all day and ended up with a fabulous end result. There was not one gross item on the menu. We were in heaven. The kids devoured their meals in just a few short minutes so when they were finished we sent them off to play so we could thoroughly enjoy ourselves and boy did we ever!!!

Thanks Mike for carving the good old bird! You did a perfect job!

Look at that! I am salivating this very minute as I am viewing this yummy food!

I love Cynthia's expression here! Cute sista!

Our angel food birthday cake for Jesus. We love to wish him a happy birthday!
SNOW!...on Christmas Eve! We couldn't believe our eyes as we looked out the window! How perfect! Too bad it didn't last but hey we took it. The picture does not do justice!
3 comments:
mmmmmm.....that does look delicious. I also wish we could all be together - I miss you guys!
I wish that too - I totally miss you guys
Mel, I love the line - there was not one gross thing on the menu - I laughed right out loud. I completely concur! It was one fantabulous meal! Great times!
Post a Comment