Ahhh, Christmas morning! What a fantastic time. Surprisingly the children went to bed at a decent hour and got up at a decent hour. They were instructed to not get up until 7 am. Right on the dot...7 o'clock I heard rustling in the basement. Apparently Carter set his alarm. We had to wake Ella and Evey who were still dreaming of sugar plums. Everyone was happy ofcourse and glad to get on with the show. Enough waiting!
Oh, the anticipation! Emery wanted a blanket hung up so she couldn't see!
The excited ones emerging from the basement!
Do you notice Evey in the middle of it all just laying there drinking her bottle?
Santa was good to us this year! Ella had just one request on her list this year.. a slinky. She was truly delighted!
Emery's mp3 player and video camera.
Caden's little friend R2D2. He answers and does tricks on voice commands.
Although Evey got some cute gifts she was most excited about all the boxes she used as chairs!
Carter was totally stoked by his new E 200! He had to test it immediately!
Even though Caden has had a motor scooter for a few months now, he had to test it out again while checking out Carter's new scooter. It was hilarious to see Caden flying down the street in his robe. He wore it until after lunch. What a funny guy!
I had to get a picture of my sista...it was so fun to share Christmas with you Stink!

9 comments:
I love Evey sitting on her gift. She's so cute.
Wow...you guys look like you had so much fun!!! Your feast looked perect and I love your face in that photo too! You two are quite the pair! Christmas sure is a fun time of year!
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I am glad you got to spend it with family. It makes it so fun! I wanted to thank you for the sweet card and lotion too. Seriously, you are so nice!
Such fun pictures - CHAOS! I can just hear them in my head...I love all those kids!
What a fun time. It seemed nice to share that time with your sister and family. I love all the pictures of your kids. I love that all Ella wanted was a slinky!!!
Okay - so next year we want in on some of this Happenin' Hancock Christmas fun! I know we talked about it, but it would be so great to start a Christmas Eve Breakfast tradition - I'll totally do the cooking!! I love all of these sweet pictures, and of course we love your dear family. :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Good job making Christmas dinner - you guys are awesome
Loved reading all about Christmas - it was like reliving it once again! We had such a great time! You look so pretty in that picture of us! I sure love you too!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I too love the picture of sweet little Evey sitting on her gift. Your kids are all so sweet.
Post a Comment