Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

Ella is officially a Sunbeam! She was very excited and to make it even better she got to give her very first talk. We had a flip chart that I showed the children while Ella recited the lyrics to "I Lived in Heaven." She practiced it so well at home..even with expression in her voice. At the end of a line she would turn up her voice a bit...too cute. When she got to primary she was happy to sit in her chair up front to wait her turn. When she got up to the mic. she kind of shyed away..a very soft voice but I was so proud of her for still having the courage to do it. What a sweetie pie. We love you Ella...good job on your very first talk. At the end she showed a picture of herself and said she was happy that she could live in heaven and was excited to return there someday.
Sheryl Cozzens is her primary teacher. Her good buddy Luke is in the class along with Annie Woodbury and others we'll have to get to know.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute girl Ella is!! I could picture her voice in my head. That is amazing that she gave a talk already. Good for her!

Hasslers said...

That is so sweet! I wish I could hear all of my little neices and nephews give talks in primary! Her curly hair is so cute!

Josie said...

She is so cute! What a little doll!

Sheers said...

She looks so cute and a sunbeam - how fun! I can't believe she gave a talk already. Way to go Ella! That's hard for new sunbeams. I wish I could hear her talk and roll her tongue. We miss you Ells!

Josie said...

Melanie,
I just had to tell you thanks for your sweet comment on my family pics. You really made my day! And I'm loving the Twilight music on your blog! Also send me your e-mail address josierobison@gmail.com
Thanks!