Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday fun..picnic style

So we celebrated cousin Lindsey's birthday at Cedar Breaks. We all met for a picnic/hot dog dinner. The kids had a lot of fun throwing rocks in the water. Curtis had fun snapping some great shots! Oh ya..and we are SO excited that Grandma and Grandpa Hancock are here visiting for the month of April. The day they arrived, the children were so happy to see them..they raced home from school and kept asking when they would be here. Grandma and Grandpa, you guys are the best!
I have yet to ask Uncle Allen what was so fascinating to the kids about the yellow stick

a new member of the family


one of grandpa's favorite things to do is rock hounding..looks like he found a good one



I think Evey spotted an airplane..her latest discovery yet

4 comments:

Sheers said...

It looks like beautiful weather there. *crossing fingers* - I hope ours stays. Made me so excited for the summer and seeing you guys and being outside in the warm weather!

Jenny said...

I love how Evey is pointing - so cute!! What a great day.

Hasslers said...

How fun to be outside with the lovely weather, with family, hope Lindsay had a good birthday! Love grandparents - how fun and wonderful for you children! That is quite the lizard, my chilren were very impressed!

Lindsey said...

My Dad is holding a tree that had been growing in the river.He had just pulled it out and the kids thought he was so strong! I had so much fun! Thanks for coming.