Sunday, April 12, 2009

BuBBleS!

We really haven't introduced Evey to bubbles until conference weekend..ofcourse she absolutely loved them and had the most fun popping them. It was so cute to hear her say, "Bubbo"!





Conference weekend was lovely. It was nice to kick back on Sunday and spend quality time with the kids. In the morning Curtis made us some yummy pancakes, then we watched the morning session together with the kids using their activity packets..the best thing ever to keep them focused on the talks! Grandma and Grandpa came over for a visit after so we had them for lunch. They ended up staying to watch the afternoon session. Inbetween all that, Curtis managed to start the cub cars, make a cardboard guitar, check what was wrong with our squeeking van, and taught Caden a few tricks with tools to help pass off some requirements in his wolf book! Curt, you earned some brownie points this weekend! THANK YOU! Oh ya, what stood out to me in the conference talks..attending the temple more. This was great for me to hear. I will be trying to go more often now. I love hearing the words of our wonderful leaders! They are so inspirational!

4 comments:

Sheers said...

:) - Andrew made the same comment about the temples!
Evey's face is so cute. A look of concentration! Pop those bubbles Evey!

Josie said...

Such cute bubble pictures! I seriously love bubbles! I love that they are so simple, and such a delight to kids!

Jenny said...

Conference was so great!! I love hearing all the talks. How fun with the bubbles. Looks like Evey just loved it.

Hasslers said...

That is quite the bubble - so cute to see Evey enthralled with them! Can't wait to see her again! What a lovely conference Sunday you guys had - great job Mel!