This is one of my most favorite parts..matching their clothes! I was so excited to find all 3 dresses the same for the girls and was happy to make matching hair accessories. I even took it a little step further and got the boys involved with a matching tie. This color is hard to find so I made them..not the most professional..but they worked!
Evey's dress was a little long so she kept tripping on it..she was a good sport though!
I was happy to discover an "Easter basket weave" haird0! It turned out really cute I think! Thanks girlies for sitting so good for mommy today!
Since Evey has nothing to weave we went for the curls!
I was priviledged to play the piano in church today for my sweet friend Tonya. She sang a solo and her daughter Taylor played the flute. It was a beautiful song. Good job girls! I also really enjoy singing the Easter hymns..they are so uplifting! After church we had a yummy ham dinner at Shellie's. Now I am super full. Goodnight!
12 comments:
Wow Mel! Where do I start?
Love all the matching outfits. That's one of my favorite parts too! I'm so impressed you made the matching ties. Did you get the pattern off "you can make this" - the site I told you about? Or did you make up your own? Way to go!
The basket weave hair is ADORABLE! I love it. :) They all look darling. Evey too with her little curls. And I noticed they all have new bows of course. SO cute!
I love the description about reading the scriptures. What a sweet little girl Emmy is.
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to the Hancocks! What a special day your family had. Everyone looks so happy and so unbelievably cute in their matching outfits! You're amazing - great work on the ties! I can just hear Emery - she is truly such a sweet and tender little soul. Also, you did a beautiful job on your special music with Tonya and Taylor. The Spirit was strong! I love to see you play. Thanks for sharing your special day.
Your kids really did look so beautiful/ handsome. I can't believe you made the ties. That is awesome. Can you teach me someday? I echo Lyndsi, you, Tonya and Taylor really did a fabulous job- way to go. Happy Easter!
Wow, how do you do it? I vote you mom of the year in my book. Super cute hair dos on your girls. Loved how cute they looked. You did a great job with making them look so adorable!
I don't know how you do it Mel... Love the girls matching dresses, and bows and hairdo's. You are amazing! They are such little dolls! And way to go with the ties, so impressive! Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter day!
What fun adventures! You've been super busy and somehow even found time to blog about it all! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful talent with Taylor and me! We couldn't have done it without you.
Your family looked great on Sunday! I love the way you always find coordinating clothes for them! And you do such a great job with their hair and bows...I need some lessons for Annie's hair! Great job on the piano, too...you are so talented!
Mel - your kids look so great! That hairdo is amazing - I love it. Good job. And wow you made their ties - that is awesome. Looks like it was a great day.
Love your kids' outfits! Great job on the ties - you dedicated mom, you! I can't beleive that you found three matching dresses - that can be difficult, so cute! Love your girls' hair, basket weave, put the rest of us to shame! Love the hair bow's too, you and Chelsea and your hair accessories, so stinkin' cute! I love it when children respond to the spirt too, so sweet to see and hear. Great pictures!
Wow, your kids are sooooo cute and you're sooo gorgeous!
Your girls always look like perfect little dolls. Can't believe your hair do's for them. Wanna teach me something? Glad you all had a good Easter.
So beautiful! Your kids are gems!
Post a Comment