On Saturday we had Shane and Laura over with their boys to decorate some sweet eggs. We had the boys take off their shirts in order to prevent some permanent staining! The girls wore bibs. It was pretty successful..after the fighting over dying egg time and a spilt cup of yellow dye..not too bad! Now we have a carton full of colorful delicious eggs just waiting to get eaten. Since it was a rainy day we opted for an indoor picnic. Shellie and Allen and Grandma and Grandpa joined in. Yum..egg salad sandwiches. In the afternoon we all watched Bedtime Stories! It was grEGG..oops, I mean a GREAT day! :)
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
4 comments:
lol! I love you protected everyone so well. The bibs were essential at our house as well! Did they eggs turn out good?
:( I wish we could have been there! I'm glad you all had a fun Easter. Love you guys!
I smiled when I saw Evey eating the egg - that is was Chelsa was doing! How was bedtime stories?? Looks like a good show.
love coloring Easter eggs - it's a must! Good for you for having extra children and making it fun with a picnic - fun times!
Post a Comment