Today was a "great day in the kingdom" (my father's quote which I love). It was fun to spoil Curtis who is such a special dad! He had some yummy egg and sausage biscuits for breakfast and then Hawaiin pizza for dinner and twix bars for dessert. I love that he requested simple things..it made my job easy :) The kids had fun making him cards and wrapping presents right under his nose. I know he saw every present before they got wrapped! I love their enthusiasm and excitement when it comes to celebrating special events. Their daddy is certainly special in their lives.
I just have to mention the nice things my children expressed today for their daddy. Carter told Curtis he loves that he plays with him..swimming, hockey, basketball and ofcourse video games. Caden wrote in his card how he likes it when Curtis bathes the girls if I'm not home. Emery's card was filled with a lot of "so's". It said "I love you so, so, so, so, etc. much!" Ella expressed how she loved that he lets her ride on his back and loves how he lets her drink out of his mug whether it's pop OR water. I just thought they were all so cute in coming up with their own thoughts of their dad. I too am thankful to Curtis for being a wonderful father to our children. I know they are loved and well cared for. Thank you for working so hard and for making us laugh with your silly voices! We all love you very much!

I also love father's day because it reminds me of my wonderful fathers! To my dad..you are the best. I love how you would drop anything for me and how you ALWAYS have time for me no matter what. I value your strength, wisdom, enthusiasm, and humor. I sure laughed a lot as a child because of you. Thanks for your influence. You are one amazing man! To my other dad, LeRoy..you too would do anything for us. I have always valued your support and love. Thanks for taking the time to care and love our family. I am one lucky gal huh?! I love all these great men! THANK YOU and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
8 comments:
That was the sweetest post to your hubby! Gosh you guys really went all out and spoiled him! I guess they deserve it once in awhile right??? What would we ever do without them? We are so lucky to have such wonderful hubbies!!
Sounds like he got spoiled. Way to go Mel. :) What a cute picture of all of them. I loved how you described what each of your kids said about him - really sweet. And I agree - we have a wonderful dad!
Curtis is such a lucky guy to have you and your cute kiddos making him feel so loved on father's day. I'm sure he had a great day. Love the picture!
Happy Father's Day Curt! What a great picture of you with your kids. Sounds like such a fun day and great to be the Dad of the Hancock crew.
Sounds like yummy food to me! (Much yummier than anything Ryan got) Your kids are so cute with their thoughts on what they love about their Dad. So cute!
Just love Father's day! I loved seeing your children with Curtis, and Emmy's temple picture gift! Fun food at the Hancocks' - yum, yum, can I come over? I too laugh alot at Curtis' halarious voices, he is quite talented at that! I second your sentiments on our Dad, he is wonderful!
What a special post about your Dads! I also love the temple picture idea, I have one of Tiernan because of activity days, but I need one of all of the kids! You are amazing Mel!
so sweet! I Love your dad's quote - I've heard him say it a number of times, too! :)
Post a Comment