Evey is so cute when she eats. She likes to use all her senses at meal times..thus it ends up everywhere! I love that she enjoys her food so much. To her benefit, these rice krispie treats were not quite set when we ate them. Oh, she is such a joy..she's worth cleaning up every silly little mess! Love you Eve's!
7 comments:
My favorite treat too. What a cutie pie!
Evey - so cute! Looks like she is way into her food, and happy to show it off! You will have to show that one at her wedding!
GREAT picture!
MMMMM! Love you little Evey!!
Too cute!! I just love her face. Looks like she has such a fun personality!
hahaha! That is the cutest pic! It totally made my day!
She is SO cute! I just can't wait to get to know her better again this summer. I love that you call her Eve's as a nickname. Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment