Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LYNDSI

Happy Birthday Lyndsi! You know I love you dearly! Even though you are not one for attention..this post is a must! These words don't even come close to describing the kind of amazing person you are...so here's just a tiny portion of your wonderful qualities:

L - you're so lovely in every dimension of the word
Y - you're youthful..so cute and hip
N - you're SO nice to everyone
D - you're absolutely divine
S - you shine with your light of goodness and love
I - you're musical talent is incredible

I hope you have a happy happy day! Thanks so much for always being my friend and for loving me no matter what! You are simply the best! :)

5 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Oh Melanie!! What am I going to do with you!? :) It's barely 8 am and you've already made me feel so loved on my bday. Thank you. I really don't know how I could be so blessed to have your sweet, amazing friendship. YOU are the best, my friend! Love you!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lyndsi! We love you so much!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Lyndsi...you truly are an beautiful amazing person. Melanie got it exactly right! I'm so glad I've had the chance to get to know you!

Hasslers said...

I am so glad you have such a wonderful friend, who is positive and uplifting! I hope you two have a fun day - and happy birthday Lyndsi, you are a wonderful lady!

Josie said...

What a sweet post Mel! You are a great friend.

Mel is right! You are just the best Lynds! Hope your day is fabulous! And yummy!