Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lyndsi's birthday lunch

It was so fun to have a day to celebrate our wonderful Lyndsi! She means so much to us that she feels like a sister and auntie. We love her tonnes so we had to have her and her cute family over. They were so sweet to come for a birthday lunch. We had deli buns with snacky foods and a yummy fruit pizza for dessert. The party was buzzing with excitement and fun. The kids had a blast running around! Evey and Lily started to wear out after a while so Lynds took her home for a nap and we kept Luke.

Sorry we missed you Jace in this picture. We love you too!


This is what the boys were up to after the party. They had taken off their shirts while dancing to the song "The Boys Are Back" from High School Musical 3. It was just so darn cute I couldn't stand it. This is a pretty cool shot with them jumpin' around! Caden and Luke get along great. I love to see how well they play!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDSI! You made one cute birthday girl..we love you!

5 comments:

Hasslers said...

ohh that fruit pizza looks so yummy! You are such a great friend to Lyndsi, Mel! Looks like you had a fun day together. The boys are halarious - very tough indeed!

Josie said...

So fun! Lynds is the best! Glad you spoiled her. I love Luke's face in the dancing picture. Love that boy.

Lyndsi said...

Spoiled indeed!! You are the greatest friend, Mel! I love you so much. Thank you for being so very good to me and my family. You are such a blessing to us.

Jenny said...

Yes Cythn I agree, that fruit pizza looks so yummy!! What a great friend you are Mel!! Happy Birthday Lyndsi!

Sheers said...

You are such a sweet friend Mel - making such a fun birthday celebration for Lyndsi. And I'm glad that you have her too! :)