By now you all know of my obsession with matching clothes for a special occassion..so here you go. I always have fun! Evey was NOT a happy camper..can you tell? And Emery was not feeling well but was a good sport.
So this is take 2 on a different day. There was a better mood in the air, thank goodness!
I was so happy to find 3 matching dresses for a very cheap price and then tights that were also on sale. I sure lucked out for buying everything the day before. He he :)
The hair accessories are a must. Girls are the best!
6 comments:
Mel, you are wonderful at matching your children for special ocassions! Great find on the dresses, and love the red tights! Simply love the girls' hair and bows, so adoreable!
You have such a talent for this...I enjoy the boys who need a quick gel spike before church and can barely seem to get Annie's hair done and accesorized...I'm so impressed that you always pull it off with 3!!!! girls! Teach me please!!! Your kids are darling as always and I love the idea of your "adam" tradition. So unique and fun!
I looooove matchy matchy! What cute dresses and outfits! Love the hair! the next time we chat, could you tell me how you did those hair do's?
wow, your kids are adorable! I love the dresses!
Mel the matching dresses and hair pieces are awesome. You do such a good job matching your kids!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hairbows! They're awesome Mel! And all the matchy matchy - I'm a girl after your heart...I do the same thing! I love your colors and all of it!
Post a Comment