Here we are onto our 3rd December birthday. What a fabulous party month. There is never a dull moment! Happy Birthday Curtis! We had a yummy cheesecake with me, the kids and mom and dad Hancock! It was funny when I was putting the candles on the cake. We were talking about Dad Hancock's age of 73, so then that is the way I faced the candles. Ofcourse I caught that quickly and turned them back to the proper age of 37. Sorry Curt. You still have a ways to go before then!
Daddy loves Rudoloph the Red Nosed Reindeer so the kids had to get him a singing tie.
3 comments:
So glad you had your family around you on your birthday, Curt! I heard Melanie made your favorite homemade pizza and peanut butter balls - yum! Wish we could have been there with you to celebrate! Will have to check out the singing tie next time we are there.
That cheesecake looks amazing! Yummy! It looks like you had a really fun party!
Is that a Charlie Brown tie? Jeff would like that. Happy Birthday Curt - glad you aren't 73 yet!!
Post a Comment