Sunday, January 10, 2010

Haircuts?!

Can you believe that I let my boys grow out their hair to this length.  It took about 5 months.  It wasn't styled here but I was really at a loss of how to style it anymore.  I tried to scrunch Carter's with a bit of moose and gel because of his natural curl but ofcourse he didn't like it.  Caden's is completely straight so he often looked like he just rolled out of bed.  I do love the color of their hair though.  It was fun to see it long for that reason and Carter's hair-I could just run my fingers through it all day.  It is so thick and pretty looking but that would totally weird!  I often tease him that it should go on a girl's head!  What good sports my boys are!




Ahhh, back to the traditional mohawk, fohawk..whatever you call it!  Thanks Stefani for their handsome cuts!


I sure love my handsome little Hancock boys.  Well, not so little but always to me :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I do like the color of their hair. Nice hair cuts - looks great! What a couple of handsome boys.

Tonya said...

All you Hancocks are adorable! Those boys are looking especially good! It seems like forever since I've seen any of you...what's up with that? Glad to be able to catch up with you on your blog though! Love ya! Talk to you soon! T:)

Lyndsi said...

Completely Handsome Hancock boys with either do - long or short they are the cutest. Love the before and after pics!

Wilsons said...

CUTE flower cake - you always are so creative and do so many fun things for your kids!

Hasslers said...

So, they got their hair cut! Love how we have all these red heads in the family! Their mohawks look really good - Ethan is going to want to look the same! We love these boys!