Sunday, January 17, 2010

O Little Town of Bethlehem

My children were very privileged this year to be a part of a real live nativity.  They were invited as a part of our ward to perform out at Staheli farm.  What a wonderful experience and one I hope they will always remember.

My little "angel" girls

And my good "shepherd" boys

The wonderful and talented Lyndsi who brought in the Christmas spirit so beautifully through song.

Here is Evey, wanting to be a shepherd herself!

I was grateful to picture the little town of Bethlehem once again and for witnessing the beautiful Christmas miracle of our Savior's birth.  Christmas is the best.

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Your sweet children played their parts so perfectly. It was such a joy to see them. But the picture of me can go, k?! :)

Hasslers said...

That is so neat that your children got to participate in that! What a wonderful way for them to learn first hand what happened on the first Christmas, and how important it is. I am sure it wasn't quite as cold as the Calgary one - glad for your kiddios!

Josie said...

I love the Staheli Farm Nativity! It was especially beautiful and sweet this year with this special night to have our ward filling the roles. The girls were darling!

Jenny said...

What a great memory for your kids to be apart of a real nativity. That would have been pretty cool to see!!