Sunday, January 17, 2010

Special School Days

Emery was so excited to be the spotlight at school for her December birthday!  We had fun making a poster together about her and visiting her class and delivering treats to them.  I just loved pulling out baby pictures of Em.  She is one special girl and has such a sweet spirit!







Ella had the cutest Christmas program at her preschool.  Her teacher Miss Annette organized and put on this wonderful and sweet little show.  The kids were so excited and cute when they danced and sang their songs!  Here's little Ella in action.  Curtis got some good ones.  She is such a little performer!






What wonderful entertainment we were given this week!  It was fabulous!

8 comments:

allusreds@gmail.com said...

Emery really is SO sweet. I love talking with her when I help out in the classroom. Ella looks so darling in her play. She's gonna be a little performer like her momma!

Angie Stewart Black said...

I love the very last picture of her with her beautiful little pony tails draped over her shoulders. She is so pretty! How fun for her to be spotlighted and such a darling poster! You did a great job. What a cutie pie :)

Lyndsi said...

Em and Ella - such special, sweet, gorgeous little girls! We love them so! I've always been so impressed with Emery's thoughtful and mature spirit. Luke is beside me and exclaimed as he saw Ella on the screen, "Hey, that's a cute picture of Ella!" It was so fun to watch our cute little 4 year olds perform. Can't wait to see our grandkids - he he! :)

Hasslers said...

I love Emmy's poster, so cute! She truly is a friend to all, such a sweet girl. Love Ella's performing abilities! It would be lovely to be able to go to all the neices and nephews performances, wouldn't it? Just love your girls!

Josie said...

What cuties your girls are Mel! Such cute pictures of both of them. Great job on Emery's poster!

Unknown said...

Emery and Ella, two of my most favorite people! Emery is such an old soul, she has so much knowledge behind those beautiful eyes! The preschool program was so much fun! I am so blessed to have Ella as part of my class, she is such a helpful, sweet, happy little girl :)

Woodwards said...

Such cute girls!!!

Jenny said...

Emery - what a great poster!! That looks like it took a long time to make! And cute pictures of Ella.