We spent Christmas Eve at Auntie Shellie and Uncle Allen's house. Grandma and Grandpa Hancock, Auntie Brenda, Uncle Wayne, and Alyssa came down for the occassion. Erin, Nate, and Rachael were there to celebrate as well. Curtis was very camera happy on this "eve" of eve's and found great pleasure in snapping these random shots. I know they are silly but I can't stop laughing when I see them because I was a witness to them all :)
hmmm. which setting is best? (Brenda and Wayne)
hey, I'll get you first (Laura)
when will they ever leave? (Shellie)
What did I do now? (Grandpa)
Will you grown boys settle down? (Grandma)
Yipee, we can't wait for Santa to come! (Shane and Curtis)
We can't hear ourselves sing, it's so loud in here! (village people under the tree)
Christmas jammies please! (5 cute Hancock kiddies)
Yes, it's them!
Don't we look fabulous in our sleep wear?
We're so good at posing!
Santa, hurry!
Do ya think we had enough fun?
8 comments:
It's so fun to see your cute family having so much fun at Christmas time! I especially love Evey's cheesy grin in the pj pic where the kids are all on their tummies. So cute! And your girls' big beautiful eyes! I will never get tired of following your family's adventures. You are inspiring to me!
Fun times! Nothing like the magic of Christmas and kids. I love it!
Love all your fun Christmas posts Mel! You have such fun traditions with your family. The girls are darling as ever in their matching Christmas dresses and or course their hair is the cutest! I especially love Evey's giant bow! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Love these posts! Such a sweet family!
I like the title on this one mel!! What cute pictures of your kids with their new pjs. I love Christmas Eve - so much fun!
Wow! So much to comment on! I love the Christmas outfits and their bows, you should make them to sell! It's so great how you celebrate Christmas Adam, so cute! Christmas PJ's are the best! I'm so glad you were able to have a great Christmas with your family! Happy Birthday Curtis!
Love how you posted candid shots, Mel. I love the one of Peggy, and the carolers - plus all of your halarious comments - I can hear you laughing as I am reading them! Evey's grin in her jammies is so adoreable. Just love Christmas thorough children's eyes - it is so fun and magical!
I love all those candid shots - they're awesome! ha ha ha! I also love the picture of Evey with her eyes closed in their jammies. I love doing the jammie tradition - something exciting to hold them over til Christmas morning right?
And Ella's eyes are so big putting out the cookies for Santa - you can just sense her excitement. Love all the pics!
Post a Comment