As I was going through my pictues to post I found these sweet and tender ones with Ella and then noticed that I missed posting about Carter receiving his Webelo award. So, congratulations to Carter and to Ella for officially becoming bigger kids. Ella got her kindergarten shots in March. She was SO so good about it. She barely cried and had good old Mr. Bunny to cling to. She made it look so easy that little sister Evey requested to the nurse that it be her turn. Way to be tough and brave Ella Shae. You are so big now! Ella will be going to kindergarten this August. Huh, how did that happen! And way to go Carter, you work so hard. We're glad that it's paying off!
3 comments:
Can't get over Ella's eyes in that first pick...she is a beauty!
Way to go sweet Ella for being so brave! You and Luke are going to have such fun in Kindergarten! And congrats to Carter - such a special young man. Great work!
You feel so bad for your little ones when they get shots - way to be brave, Ella! Claire was determined to show up Jenna, so she was brave too, sweet little girls! Crazy that they are going into kindergarten - I agree with you... huh, how did that happen?! Way to go Carter on your Webelo award, that's awesome that you are accomplishing such great things!
Post a Comment