We were sad to have our Disneyland fun came to an end but we were excited at the same time to wake up to this gorgeous New Port Beach by the ocean! What a lovely day and what lovely company we had!
This is a view of the beach houses lined up facing the ocean. Our children are already hard at work looking for sea shells!
On our way to the ocean. What a view with the sky and ocean blending into each other!
Emery was our most passionate sea shell collector!
Hmm, I wonder what characters these 2 little ones are being?
Lily was so sweet to share her sand toys with Evey.
Cute little Evey head! She kept requesting to be buried!
Curtis was throwing a bottle out as far as he could. The kids loved playing this and watching it come back into shore with the waves.
I love the running pictures!
I also loved seeing the boats off in the distance!
Our group shot that we got, FINALLY!
It was so cool to see this pair of dolphins!
Our beach day was a great way to close our fabulous vacation! We were thankful for all the fun and memories that we created. Thank you Houskeepers for letting us hang out with you and for be such amazing friends. We loved our time with you!
The drive home was a bit of a challenge. It seemed VERY long. The tv in the van wasn't working right, my children were throwing food ( I think they were delirious). Emery got burnt by nacho cheese sauce and cried for over an hour, and there was sand and wet clothes everywhere. Ahhh. I just had to mention this to prove that our family was NOT happy to go home! We can't wait to go back!
4 comments:
Dream day for any child - collecting sea shells, running in the waves, getting buried in the sand, how fun! Love the picture of Evey's head popping above the sand, I can't beleive she laid there still while Curtis buried her - great job at catching the shot! I had to laugh at your description of the ride home, that's reality, isn't it? Tired, delerious, messy children - too funny. All the previous memories certainly make it worth it though!
Looks SO fun! I LOVE the beach. I think its even better than disneyland!
Mel - I LOVED our day at the beach! It was so great to be there with you all. You captured some priceless moments. I love the kids running from the waves, and cute little buried Evey - ha ha!! :) Such a fun time for our kids. I'm sorry your drive home was stressful. Poor Emery - that was so sad! Thankfully we all made it back and can remember the happy times better than the stressful ones. You pick the date for next year!!
Holy cow - I can't believe that picture of Evey! That she wanted to be buried like that...what a great pic and so cute of her! And Curtis throwing the bottle - good arm! I love the beach, it is such a fun activity for kids. I'm sorry your ride home was so stinky...going home is always sad!
Post a Comment