Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring school stuff

April was an exciting month for school events at Horizon.  Caden was priviledged to sing with his choir and many others out at Tuacahn.  I think it's funny that he was looking right at us when Curtis was taking his picture.  He obviously knew where we were sitting.  I also think it's funny that he wasn't really watching the choir director ever.  What a guy.  He always makes us laugh!  The theme was about America so the songs were very patriotic!

Don't you just love his expression here, like, "dad, is that you taking my picture?"

There he is on the front row with his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking away :)  Great singing Cade!

The very next day Carter had his science fair.  We used his cousin, Jenna's idea on gum.  Carter LOVES fruit flavored gum so it suited him just fine!  We found out that Extra is the longest lasting when it comes to Watermelon flavor!
Good job Carter.  He and I had fun gluing all the gum balls on and decorating it with colorful paper.  Dad did a good job on the graphs!  It definitely was a group effort.  I'm glad it's done!

1 comment:

Hasslers said...

Love all the concerts and school programs in the spring. Good for Caden to sing in a choir - that's awesome! Love Carter's science fair! It seems overwhelming at first, but ends up being fun doing it together - way to go! Very colorful and intersting project and display.