Easter weekend, a blast! On Saturday Shane and Laura invited us over to decorate eggs and then go on a hunt in their backyard. This has turned into a tradition for us. Thanks guys for the good time. I always enjoy eating those yummy egg salad sandwiches for lunch after..mmmm and eating mini cucumbers dipped in 3 cheese kraft ranch dressing. Laura got me onto these amazing snacks! That obviously was my favorite part!
A funny part about this day was about a dumb dog. I went for an early morning run and came home with this bigger, dumb dog at my side. It wouldn't leave and it actually was the nicest dog I have met. Whatever. I went inside to clean up and Curtis was tinkering in the garage, yay the dog found another friend. He hung out with Curt for a while. We then were all in the house and we thought the dog was gone. Nope. When we went over to Shane and Laura's, it was sitting right infront of their house. I think it followed Jace home since he was at our house wondering when we would ever come. We had a good laugh at that! But then it kept lingering and was hanging out in the backyard where we were supposed to have the hunt. Shane decided to take it for a little drive. He dropped it off near his mom's house in Pineview Estates. As Shane was driving away, the dog started chasing after him. Shane had to pick up speed. Phew, then the dog saw some teenage boys playing basketball and so yet again, found some more friends. Too too funny..to me anyway! I'm glad I only have to worry about my children and not about dogs. Sorry to all you dog lovers. I'm glad you are out there so I don't have to love them :)
Here are our cute egg decorators.
Here are our cute egg hunters. Wow, they're doubly talented!
Shane at the circus!
Easter morning
What a wonderful "stash" (a Curtis term) They even got a mini egg filled with a $5 bill. The Easter bunny had them save it for Disneyland.
After watching conference we started working on Carter's science fair project. We were testing out fruity gum and timing how long it kept its flavor for. Good times for all. My kids LOVE gum!
Then I took some much needed pictures of the boys to hang on my wall. What crack ups they are!
Don't you just love disco boy. Caden is hilarious with his Easter basket. He made me laugh during the hunt! Happy happy Easter. What a wonderful time of year. I love remembering our Savior and feel blessed to have him in my life.
4 comments:
What a fun Easter Mel! Your Easter Bunny is so fun and creative! :) Glad it was so great for your fam! What cute pictures! I love Evey's face in group shot with the Easter treats.
Yes your Easter bunny is very creative! Lucky Hancock children! Looks like a super fun easter egg hunt. Wow, $5.00 in an egg, maybe we better hit your hunt up instead of the city one next year....
So glad you had a very Happy Easter! Looks like such a fun weekend. Love every picture, but the last one of the boys is my favorite. Hilarious and handsome!!
Just love Easter, it is such a wonderful time of year, with new life springing up everywhere. Can't beat coloring eggs, so much fun! Love the picture of your boys, just cracks me up! We miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment