Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eeeeeee and Ee Ee!

We were so lucky to get to watch Lily and her brother this week. I suspect these two sweetheart girls think they have the same name. When Lily sees Evey she calls out Eeeeee or Ee-ee. On this day Evey was trying to reply back in pronouncing Lily's name and came up with the same sound..Ee-ee. I thought it was so cute. Also, as they were toddling around I was calling Evey's name to come near Lily to get a picture and Lily started shaking her head "no" ever so gently. She probably thought I was calling her name. It must be so confusing for the little ones since it ends in the same sound but who knows..they probably are smarter than me and have it all figured out but just have fun laughing at me!! Evey is so lucky to have such a tender and sweet friend. Lily brightens her day with hugs and smiles..we love you Lily..come on over any time!


5 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Oh, they are just soooo cute!! I seriously cannot get enough of watching them together. Thank you for being so good to Lily! She is sure lucky to have little Evey too!! Now it's our turn to have your gang over our way. :)

Sheers said...

That's really sweet they know each other's names. I also love their faces in that pic - like...what? you takin' a picture of ME? So fun that she already has a little gal pal. :)

Josie said...

What sweethearts! I love watching little girls play, so cute. That is funny about their names!

Hasslers said...

So cute how they communicate at that age - love to hear them talk, especially to eachother! Lily's hair sure has grown, she looks so cute! Love Evey's hair bow, of course, always lookin' so cute! Sweet for them to be such good friends already.

Jenny said...

Evey is adorable. Her hair is getting longer. Too cute that she said Ee back!