Sunday, May 3, 2009

HI :) and GOODBYE :(

This week was bitter sweet. We were so excited to see Auntie Brenda(Curtis' sister) for a day. She flew from Canada into Vegas because she and her sis, Auntie Shellie were driving up to Women's conference. SO FUN! There's nothing like a road trip with a sister or close friend! SO, even though we got a day of fun in, there was still the reality of how far away she lives. At least we'll see you in a few short months Brenda..yeah..here we come summer! We met for lunch at Burger King and then had pizza at Pineview Park for dinner. We love you cute Hancock sisters! Thanks for being so sweet and kind to us..you're the best!
We also had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa. Their month long trip here was coming to a quick end. They too are so good to us..I seriously have the most amazing inlaws in the whole entire world! I feel really bad that I didn't get a shot of Grandpa too..as I was about to the camera died..don't you love that..NOT! So we miss you too Grandpa!!!

Thanks for an EXCITING APRIL everyone! WE HAD A BLAST and we MISS you already!

2 comments:

Hasslers said...

Claire has talked about Peggy quite a few times since we visited you guys - she is just such a wonderful grandma! I am sure it was difficult to say good-bye to them and to Brenda too. Thank goodness summer is coming up!

Sheers said...

I too am excited for the summer because I get to spend time with my wonderful sisters! I'm so glad that you have wonderful inlaws - and that you appreciate them!