These days, Curtis is into getting his inherited airplanes up and running. He did a test in the morning at the school. It wasn't the best but after some adjustments things were looking up.
Uncle Mike(Cynthia's hubby) and his buddy came down for a triatholon. They canceled the swim again, like last year, due to the wind. Mike wasn't too upset because he feels swimming isn't his strong suit. The best part about it for us was being able to see him. The girls really clung to him..especially Ella. After his long tiring race he still had the energy to throw them around like airplanes! Thanks Uncle Mike. You are one neat guy! After you left Ella said, "I sure miss Uncle Mike! I want him to come back!" So cute!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
3 comments:
Wow - that plane looks really neat. Were your boys into it as well?
I'm glad you had a good time with Mike. I wish I could be there too. BUT, at least you come soon! Woo hoo!
You rock, Mel! Thanks so much for taking good care of my hubby, and for already posting your happy and positive comments on your blog! The plane looks like fun, did you end up flying it too?
That is awesome that they love Uncle Mike so much. Mike is an awesome guy - I sure love him!! Those airplanes look like so much fun.
Post a Comment