Isn't it crazy and ridiculous that I haven't EVER taken my daughter to get a trim. Here's my issue(excuses); I was afraid that her curls would be gone and it also came down to laziness. So, I haven't really tried to curl her newly trimmed hair..I have to wrap it around my finger for the natural curl to come out..we'll see. Our sweet neighbor Stefani, trimmed it up. Thanks Stef..you were so good with her!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
4 comments:
Cute sweet Ella. I didn't know that she hadn't gotten her hair cut yet. I do love her sweet curls so I would be hesitant as well. And of course, she looks cute with her new haircut!
You make me laugh - giving us all your reasons for the lack of trimmage at your house! Your girls' hair is so nice and long - wonderful contestants in the hair school of Melanie! Ella is so sweet!
Ella Shae - you are a doll! We sure love you! And Mel, don't worry about losing the curls, it might actually curl up more with haircuts. Length seems to stretch out the curls, at least from my vast hair experience!! Ha!
Ella you are so adorable!! I'm with Chels I had no idea that she has never had a hair cut before. It is so nice and long!! Looks very cute.
Post a Comment