Sunday is the day for experimenting new dos from my favorite blog. Since we have church at 1 it's really the only day that I have more time to do this. The lady is amazing to keep coming up with new ideas. So I just have to try them out. This one looks so princessy to me...I love how it turned out.
It took 30 minutes per head..not bad I thought. It looks a lot more complicated than it is.

10 comments:
k, I just commented about their hair on one of your other posts. I was AMAZED at their hair today,m so if it seemed like I was staring at your girls all day at church, it was because I kept trying to figure out how exactly you managed to do it. I'm WAY impressed! Loved it!
Holy stinkin' cow! That is such a beautiful hair do! You are amazing at hair, Mel! Good for your girls to sit long enough to have that done. They have perfect hair for it too! You are right, it does look very princessy - perhaps you should be hired to do princess hair on mid evil movies! I would love to learn how to do that, next time I see you!
The best mom ever! Yes, you are and your little princesses were beautiful today with their SUPERSTAR hair!! Wow, Mel! :)
I saw your daughters hair in church yesterday and could only stare in complete amazement! I love all your cute hair styles. Can I come over and take lessons from you?? Where do you get all your fun ideas?
WOW Mel! You really are amazing! What a great Mom you are, your girls are so lucky to have you! The hairdo's are beautiful! I am quite often impressed with their do's but this one - WOW! Gorgeous!
Wow! The cutest EVER!
Unbelievable! I have heard stories about their hair this past Sunday and I was sad I wasn't there to see your little beauties. I am so happy your posted pictures. They really do look gorgeous and you truly are talented.
Holy Stinkin' Cow! I LOVE that hairstyle. It looks SO cute on your girls. You did such a great job! I too have fallen in love with that hair blog...I can't even do any girls hair and I've spent way to much time on there. :)
LOL - I wrote my comment before reading any of the others and Cynthia and I wrote the exact same first line. HA HA!
Ok that is amazing. I was just analizing and staring at it trying to figure out how to do this. I absolutly love it. What a creative idea. And your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment