Congratulations Emery on a wonderful year of kindergarten. You will be officially graduating high school in 2021! Wow..I think that just aged your mother enormously!
The kindergarten graduation program was so clever with all the songs and cute poems! The theme was, "When I Grow Up". This was Emery's part.."A movie star I want to be, to Hollywood I'll go, and there I'll join the TV folks and star in many a show!" She said it so clearly and carefully and had it memorized. Way to go Emm's! That microphone can be scary!
This song was "I like being me". I was expecting the program to include more than one class so it was a nice surprise to just see hers.
We couldn't be more proud of you sweet Emery!
We are so thankful that you have been hard working and well behaved in class..way to stay on task!
4 comments:
Way to go, Emmy! Congratulations on your graduation. You are such a little doll. Your tender little spirit is light years ahead of kindergarten.
Mel - like I told you, I love this picture of the three of you. You are such loving and supportive parents to your children.
Way to go, Emmy! You are such a sweet girl - always so kind and helpful to others. Her hair is so cute, Mel! That looks like a fun program, good job at memorizing your part, Emms! Grade one, here we come!
Awww...I love that picture of you, Curt, and Emmy! It's adorable! Way to go Emms!
Me too Chels - that picture is great. Emery is such a pretty girl. Wow can you believe she will be in grade one next year?
Post a Comment