Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pirate Auntie Shellie

Ahoy there maiteys!! Auntie Shellie had a birthday on April 20th. She chose to celebrate at Pirate Island Pizza(thanks for thinking of the kids:) It was a lot of fun there..yummy food and good games. Cousin Lindsey was so cute to play with the kids and then give them her winning tickets. SHIVER ME TIMBERS!
Perhaps a new career for Grams and Gramps!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE SHELLIE! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Hasslers said...

That's so sweet that Shellie chose Pirate Island Pizza for her birhtday, so the kids would enjoy themselves! You guys look like you are having alot of fun! You do have wonderful in-laws!

Jenny said...

Hee hee Shiver me timbers. I love your comments. You are hilarious. Looks like a great night!

Sheers said...

I love that every time I see pictures of Evey she has a headband in her hair because that is so me with Berkley too! hehe. I appreciate it even more because I bet sometimes it's a challenge to keep it on. Berkley is already a master at pulling it off! Stinker!