Sunday, May 3, 2009

Idols in concert

The weekend started out with a BANG! Lyndsi, I had SO much fun with you, as always! We are American Idol fans ofcourse so after learing about this event at Tuachan we just had to go! I believe the Idols were from the season of Jordan Sparks.
Melinda Dolittle, Chikeze Eze, Gina Glocksen, Phil Stacey. Gina was my favorite.
We were lucky to get some autographs and a picture after the concert!

Lyndsi, it doesn't matter what we do or where we go..after I've spent time with you I always come home uplifted and happy. I just love being around you..thanks for being the best friend ever! AND thanks for letting me steal these pictures off of your blog!

5 comments:

Josie said...

How fun! Glad you girls had such a fab time. Lyndsi is the best isn't she! I feel the same way after spending time with her. I wish I had that effect on people!

Hasslers said...

That is so cool, Mel! I am totally going to have to call you and get all the details! What a fun evening out together with your best friend! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures - that would have been a great concert, I love that theatre, out in the open air.

Lyndsi said...

A night to remember for sure! It really was so much fun - and you know you are the uplifting one. :) I'm so thankful for you. Love ya!

Jenny said...

How FUN!! I love those kinds of evenings. And to spend it with some an awesome friend. That is great!

Sheers said...

I'm glad that you have a best friend to do stuff like that with! (And even better that we all really love Lyndsi too!) I didn't watch that season of American Idol so I don't know them. But I am watching this season. I think Adam is my fav. It's fun to meet those people in person though hey? Just like when I got to meet the "So you think you can dance" people.